Wednesday, August 5, 2015

3yr 9 mo Weight loss and 6 mo Tummy Tuck updates

 I think the pictures say more than I could ever say in words.

I had RNY Gastric bypass surgery on October 19, 2011.  I weighed 340 before istatred my pre-op diet.  Day of surgery I weighed 320 pounds.     I hit my goal weight of 180# in October 2013 about 2 years aftr my surgery.  I maintained that weight for a year.  And then pursued a Tummy Tuck.  I had my tummy tuck in December 2014 about 3ys 2months after my original WLS.

Here are the pictures!




The pictures below are specific to my tummy tuck.  I started out at 340#.  The middle picture is me at goal weight of 180#.  The last picture is 6 months post tummy tuck.  And I lost an additional 10 pounds.  I have been maintaining between 173-167 for the past 4 months.


These are the more clinical ones.  The ones with writting all over me are taken right before surgery.  The bottom ones were taken at 6 months post surgery.



2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for Tummy Tuck surgery for Men come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Tummy Tuck surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-tummy-tuck/

    ReplyDelete