Thursday, April 16, 2015

String Bikini!

So I never ever thought in a million years I would ever be able to wear a string bikini.  And even after my Tummy tuck I never thought I would be able to because of the scar.  That is until today!  I was in Wal-Mart and I walked by a rack of polka dot bikinis.  I love Polka dots.  And I especially love pink and black.  So I grabbed a size I thought might fit and grabbed the matching bottoms and went to try them on.

Top fit pretty good.  I think I need to take it in slightly...but the cups fit and that is always the biggest challenge.  So SCORE!  When I put the bottoms on I realized they were strings only on the sides.  What?!?!  No way was that gonna work.  My scar stretches from hip to hip!  But I put them on anyway.  And was completely SHOCKED to discover that the strings followed my scar line perfectly!  Dr. Buchanan is amazing!  He continues to exceed my expectation!  I have no idea I would ever even want to wear a bikini when I walked into his office.  But he must had!  LOL!  It was like he had the bikini in the operating room when he made his incisions!  Perfect!  I am still amazed!  And I love the suit!  Thanks again Dr. Buchanan!  You are truly an artist!




Cant see the scar!  Yay!


1 comment: